E27 9w Rechargeable Bulb 6500K Glite
This is the Ultimate solution to keep the lights on during power outages. In addition to lighting up your space, it also has a rechargeable battery which stores power in the event of an emergency so that you can continue work when the lights go out. These globes are available in Bayonet as well as Screw type ( B22 / E27 ), they are also simple to recharge. When power is restored simply leave them on for 5 hours and they good to go for the next crisis!
Important led light usage instructions:
- This light bulb can be turned on & off, on your existing wall switches even during power outages. No need to take it off the light fitting.
- When power outages occur the light output of the bulb slightly lowers to about 70% brightness due to it relying only on its battery power which lasts up to 2-3 hours.
- This light bulb can also be used as a portable light source, ie: without a fitting by holding the positive & negative line together.
- The Light switch needs to be in the on position in order for the bulb to charge when there is electricity, the light will indeed be on during this time. Charge time is approximately 5 hours.
- Power: 9W
- Luminous flux: 810 lm
- Color temperature: 6500K
- Supply voltage: 220 - 240 V AC / 50-60 Hz
- Beam angle: 210
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Operating temperature: - 10 ° C - + 40 ° C
- Emergency illumination time: up to 4 hours
- Charging time: 5 hours
- Non dimmable
- 1 x 9w Led Rechargeable Bulb